Wednesday 12 May 2010

A grandparents visit

My Nanna and Grandpa Essick came and visited me.  It was such a good visit.

I've just added some new videos from the visit!  Check them out!





Live Interview from Tummy Time




I like watching CNBC with my Grandpa E






Meeting my Nanna and Grandpa Essick

Nanna hanging out with me on my kick mat.
Grandpa has discovered the rocking chair!



Here is Grandpa Essick holding me


Visiting My N and G's Apartment
Nanna and Grandpa Essick stayed in a pretty apartment near me.  I visited them.  We had lots of fun and changed my diaper too.


Going on a Walk
We went on a lot of walks together.  I wore a bonnet for my first time.  And my dad carried me around in my bright green carrier.  With the bonnet on my head, sitting in the carrier, I looked like a baby flower!

Here are some walk photos!









Spending Time Together







2 comments:

  1. Great photos! It looks like Zibs had fun with Nana and Grandpa E. In the last photo Zibs is camouflaged.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, she does blend rather well with her surroundings...

    ReplyDelete