Saturday 19 June 2010

Toured an art museum with my friend Vinci

Today I went to an art museum for my first time.  I went with my friend Vinci!

First we got on the train into London.


Here's Vinci checking out
the other people on the train
(we're definitely the coolest)

Here's Vinci looking over
at me, conferring on our plans


Then we had lunch under a tree next to the River Thames.  Vinci had carrots and potatoes for lunch.  I had just milk (at the end of July I get to try big people food too).


During lunch my mommy
pointed out St Paul's Cathedral to me.


As we were finishing lunch
Vinci turned to me and said,
"Are you excited or what to go into the museum?"


Then we grabbed hands
and skipped into the museum.
(Just kidding, our mommies carried us in.)


Finally we went and toured the museum - Tate Modern.  I saw a lot of interesting pieces.


Thank goodness my daddy
has already started teaching
me how to read Russian.

There's so much to absorb with Cubism.

Mom had some camera difficulties.
She's making some abstract
photos herself!

Then we went to the cafe!

And saw some nice views on the way back to the train station.  (See the English summer weather?)



But by then, I was fast asleep with Freddie the Firefly!
(Meanwhile, Vinci has gotten very good at staying awake as long as possible in his stroller.  He said he'd give me tips.)


PS  Here's a photo of Vinci, his mommy Fe and me.  This is what we looked like when we were younger babies (more than two months ago!).

No comments:

Post a Comment