Thursday 28 October 2010

Grandpa e's birthday

I also got to celebrate my Grandpa E's birthday too!

Grandpa E had a special request for lemon cupcakes.  It took a lot of careful work - supervising my parents while they grated lemons.  But it was worth it because the cupcakes were super yummy and Grandpa E liked them.  
Here's Grandpa with the lemon cupcakes and the card
I made for him.  I chose special giraffe stickers for him
and star stickers (that somehow I got all over my shirt
when my mom and I were making the card so that's why there
a lot of stars on the envelope!)
grandpa and daddy give the cupcakes their seal of approval
in honor of the special cupcakes I made for my
grandpa and nanna, they got me a special cupcake
painting to hang in my room!  now I can get
cupcake inspiration without leaving my bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment