Saturday 25 December 2010

Christmas

This is my first Christmas.  I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas.  I wish I could have seen you all today.  Here are a couple of photos from my house.  I'd love to see your photos too!

I'm pretty grown-up now with
my Christmas outfit and purse

time to put something
back in my purse

seasons greetings, everyone!

it's time for Christmas cheer!


mince pies for mommy and daddy

Here are some photos of present opening.  I had about twelve presents and it took me about two hours to open them - I sure took my time and enjoyed the gifts!

cool, I'm allowed to play with a hammer

a lot of concentration happening over here
(I later got my hand stuck through the square shape in the lid)

wow, a piano and microphone of my very own
(my daddy kept trying to hog the microphone)

what could this be?

it's a cuddly monkey!

come on, monkey, let's go play

here, monkey, here's a better view for you to see

opening my special Christmas outfit

this is Lotta, my new german doll.
let's read a bit more about her.

my dad and I are taking
a break and having a chat

my first tea set

shall I pour you some tea?

doing two puzzle at once
adds a bit of extra challenge

oh dear, these two pieces
don't seem to go anywhere

maybe it will help
if I just flip the puzzle over


ohhhh, Pat the Bunny

time to read

my first glockenspiel!
I've always wanted one - I sure love listening to them

is it just me or are Christmas bows really delicious?

Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

  1. I love this photos and captions!! Xib Xiu just gets cuter and cuter each day... and more grown up.

    Love you!!

    ReplyDelete