Saturday 19 June 2010

My first hen do

Today I went to my first hen do. (That's a bachelorette party in the US.) I was the youngest hen there- they called me the little chick!

I had lots of fun meeting people.








After lunch we learned how to make beautiful rings.










Tonight the ladies are going dancing. But it's past my 8pm bedtime, so I said, 'Sorry, no can do! I'll be in my pj's then, ready to go to sleepy!'



- A real time posting while we're out on the go!
Location:Covent Garden

3 comments:

  1. It sounds like you had a wonderful time. Those picture frames are beautiful!. Thanks for sharing hen weekend memories. I really liked your blog. Go straight to know more about Hen Party Brighton

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I appreciate your speculating as it attracts people’s attention and make this topic discussable.The night life in Brighton is famous and is considered one of the best places to hold a Hen Nights Brighton.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey,
    This is the nice post and this post is really appreciable and informatics i like this post too much and more enjoy with hen do.

    ReplyDelete