Wednesday 10 March 2010

Hanging out with my parents













On Saturday, I had lots of fun with my parents.  I taught them how to do some things, I read a bit and I also did a fair bit of chatting.  Here are some video clips so you can join the festivities.



Video:  Hanging out with my dad
I showed my dad a great new way to walk.  Then my dad had the challenge of finding just the right pants to pair with my shirt.  (As you can see, I'm wearing a very cool shirt - it's from Joe, making sure I stay hip when it comes to music!)



Video:  Smiling and talking to my mommy
Just this last week I started doing big smiles.  Here I am making my mommy's day with big smiles.  Then I have a bit of a chat with her.


Video:  Reading books
After the excitement of walking and wardrobe changes, I read a book with my dad.  That was pretty exciting too.  Then I make a cool noise at about 1 minute 5 seconds in the video.  And finally, you get to see my lethal right leg kick start warming up at about 1 minute 20 seconds!





No comments:

Post a Comment