Wednesday 9 June 2010

Important lessons

I learned some important lessons yesterday and today.

Lesson 1 - The Paper Lesson
If you get to hold a piece of paper, you don't suck on it.

My mommy was looking through some papers.  I wanted to hold a piece of paper so badly so she let me hold one.  At first I held it very carefully, proud of my piece of paper.  And then I very quietly sucked a hole in the paper about the size of a 50p piece.  My mommy looked for where the paper from the hole had gone.  I had eaten it, delicious!


Lesson 2 - The Catapult Lesson
Always make sure the play mat you're on is far enough away from the wall.  Because when you push off hard with your feet and arch in just the right way, you fly!  Right into the wall!  With your head!

I have such interesting adventures.  Hmm, what should I go try to do now. . .

"oh dear, where did my arm go?"


No comments:

Post a Comment