Tuesday 6 April 2010

Wimbledon

Almost every day my mom and I take a long walk together.  I'm getting to travel around a lot of Wimbledon, where I live.  Here are a few snaps of my travels.

South Park
This is a little park near my house.  It's a Victorian park with winding paths that my stroller has cruised up and down many times.

Here is a day when it was actually sunny and blue skied!

My mom stops to take a photo of me in the stroller.  I raise my eyebrow and query, "I say there, driver, why have you stopped?"

But then I smile and say, "Hah, hah, just kidding, Mom."  (She's only my driver sometimes.  She also is my chef and masseuse.)


Some Tennis
Then we stopped by the place where they play tennis.  (My mom said this is where Nadal almost ran into her, literally.)

Here I am in Centre Court's lobby.  In the photo below, I'm pondering the quote on the wall.

Hmm, maybe I should take up tennis.

I'd need to start with a cute outfit.


Wimbledon Commons
It was a lot more grey when we went to the Commons.


In my stroller's sleeping bag, I was toasty warm!

My daddy pushed my stroller.

See all the crocus and snowdrop flowers blooming.

A friendly swan who was watching us.



No comments:

Post a Comment